ARSENAL take on Chelsea in a huge FA Cup final at Wembley as the London rivals go head-to-head.
There is so much at stake for the Gunners, who as well as going for the world’s oldest trophy are facing the prospect of no European football next season if they lose.
Chelsea will be looking to seal their ninth FA Cup if they’re able to beat the Gooners during the final, which will be held behind closed doors for the first time in history.
The sides faced each other in the 2016/17 final, where Aaron Ramsey inspired Arsenal to a 2-1 victory.
What time does Arsenal vs Chelsea kick off?
- Arsenal vs Chelsea kicks off at 5.30pm BST on Saturday, August 1 – TODAY.
- The match will be played at Wembley, as is the tradition.
- For the first time, there will be no fans in attendance due to the coronavirus pandemic.
What TV channel is Arsenal vs Chelsea on and can I live stream it?
- The match will be shown live on multiple platforms including BBC One, BT Sport 1, BT Sport Extra 1, BT Sport Ultimate and BBC iPlayer.
- BBC One’s coverage begins at 4.30pm.
- BT Sport have FA Cup shows across their channels from midday and start their live final coverage at 4.15pm on BT Sport 1.
How can I watch the FA Cup final for free?
- The game will be shown live on the BBC and BBC iPlayer for free on any device
- Alternatively, EE customers can get a FREE three-month BT Sport app trial by texting SPORT to 150. You can then cancel at any time.
- Arsenal to win the trophy for the 14th time – 6/5
- Draw – 12/5
- Chelsea to lift the cup – 4/7
- Over 2.5 goals scored – 20/23
- Both teams to score – 7/10
*All odds correct at time of publication via Ladbrokes